Friday 29 July 2011

Livin la vida loca.....

The crazy life?! lol!

Somehow I think this is maybe not such a bad thing. I am not the world's wildest person, but I have a definite adventurous streak... maybe a lot more so than most other people. I dont want to live the crazy life so that other people would think me cool.... but I think the crazy life follow me, whether I wanna live la vida loca or not?

Maybe that is why I keep on having these issues that people find I threaten their relationships, that I seem to have too many seasonal friends, that enjoy the moment with me, but not the hard times... lol? No problem, I get it, I dont do things exactly the way social life dictates. I am very well adapted to civilisation - I think? ;-) I think being alone for a long time and doing my own thing, has made me a person who does things because I want to and not because I need to... or circumstances force me too....

Doesnt that make me a more reliable person, a person that is more real and true. I spend time with whomever I want to, I keep track of those I want to.... I do a job because I want to, even though I do complain a lot of times and the stress does give me high blood pressure... but I do thrive on the challenges.

I dont need to explain. I dont need to know. I am a person.... a little girl inside, who also wants to be a princess in her own life..... but a woman who wants to be respected and taken seriously.... and a friend, who you can take anyware without having to feel you need to babysit and keep me company the whole time.

If you want to be part of my life ..... you will. If you want to spend time with me.... you will. I am livin la vida loca, but I have a kind heart and it is safe to be with me and be my friend - because I do see you and when I am with you... it is because I want to be.

I do stupid things and I keep on hurting people who really care and would like to protect me from doing stupid things and being hurt. I am just me and I wont change, if you care you would accept me "livin la vida loca".... but living my life!

BTW.. I dont always answer the voices I hear...... :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment