Tuesday 12 July 2011

Money makes the wheels go round.....

Feeling the crunch... I think most of us can say... off course.

I know so many people who are really suffering through their finances. Yeah, ok, I also know people who have more than enough, but most people I know are feeling the punch.

People say dont wait till you have enough before you do things..... :-) I tried that and now I pay for things I have already done.... lol?

I am not materialistic, I do like my comforts however - with comforts I mean my independence, the ability to buy my dogs soft pedigree foodbags for every day. I am not unhappy because I dont have a big fancy house and a big fancy car, I just want to be safe.... although it would have been fun to have a motorbike....  To have a big screen TV, a different pair of shoes for every day.... ;-) All the beautiful underwear I can dream of.....

Although I think if I had money I'd spend it on experiences, going scuba diving, going on another adventure to who knows where? or Doing another course.... hehehehehehe..... learning another skill... I'd love to learn formal ball room dancing... Rhythm and dancing is in my blood.....

hmmmmmm..... still tomorrow comes... so does money make the wheel go round... or does it just add to the journey... in sorrow and fun!

Agh Whatever.....

No comments:

Post a Comment