Saturday 2 July 2011

Wheels of life......

A lot of times in my life I thought I cannot write anything worth writing because I probably dont have the depth of experience to actually make it worthwhile reading. I've just realised that nobody else can know exactly about anybody else's experience and one thing is for sure. I am 36 years and I have a lot of compassion and questions I can add to whomever would like to read.

I've experienced love, loss, lust and being alive!

I hope someday somebody who needs to hear something will happen to cross my blog and read that they are not alone. Ultimately we are all unique, but somebody somewhere does have enough understanding of your situation to be able to offer compassion.

I hope to speak about the worth of kindness, love, compassion and how even in the bad days it could still aid to your day tomorrow as the wheels of life keep on turning.

I've been so alone and felt so unloved before, that the luster of the flower of my life was just wilting almost dying - but somehow, there is always life in the roots, the deeper things you believe in. The framework you build your decisions on, the things your parents taught you. The few true friends that stuck by you in the hard times.

Personally I am struggling with the disappointment, pain and loss of friendships, where things just didnt work out. Sometimes I find a bit of bitterness and anger, but somehow I am hoping that I can fight it by staying positive on the good days.

Well let me start this and see what I have to say.......

No comments:

Post a Comment