Monday 11 July 2011

Sparkly moments

Tonight I feel quite down in the dumps and this is why I am going to remind myself of the sparkly moments. Ever just had a day where just nothing feels like it is working out... typical Blue Monday some will say.....  Grrrrrrrrr..... but I had sparkly moments...

I am actually dedicating this blog to those kind words - that sometimes fall and it feeds an empty sad soul. :-)

My moments for today was:

A friend who chatted to me for a whole 3min. - I made him laugh and his greeting was: " Good bye my friend... thank you, you made it feel like spring for a moment! "

Another friend just said.... "Your special"

A colleague brought me biscuits and rusks, homemade wrapped in tin foil, specially for me....

The lady in the post office remembered my name.....(hehehehe... yes, I go there often)

Thank you for kindness given to me today.... it was a day where I lost my temper - but it is still a good day because of the sparkly moments.

I hope I have kind words when needed...... I'll use them less sparingly in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment