Tuesday 5 July 2011

Wow... when that wheel take the downhill.....!!

Wow... when that wheel take the downhill.... you need to decide is it hold on or jump off!!!

If you dont make decisions, life will eventually make it for you. I am quite good at rationalisation. Trying to avoid the obvious to try and convince myself that things are not the way it is?!

I've become a fan of trying to keep things real, because then at least you can put on your knee and elbow braces, before you storm down that hill. OK.. OK... enough for talking in pictures, but I love it so!

My life is running away with me at the moment, my private life, my health, my work.......

A decision can change things, but what decision and do I want to make it?

The questions about right and wrong? Do you follow your heart or do you follow your logic?

A heart can be a treacherous thing, I've hurt so much after following my heart in the past, but if I just follow logic, wont the passion and the brightness and the meaning become less?

I am working towards a life with meaning - a life worth living. My life is anything but the run of the mill, I cant say I am an example to anybody, but then again, I dont believe I am a failure either?

So... do I dream about that decision again tonight..... clinging on the wheel while it speeds down the hill, or do I jump off and go to another cross road?

Ahhh... then let me use this cliche.... it is about the journey and not the destination...... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment