Thursday 7 July 2011

On Pain

Silly story...

I learnt (I've actually always known), was just re-affirmed, something about myself. I do not have any inclination to do anybody bodily harm..... lol... Well not on purpose....

There has been these rare few incidents, where I accidently chipped my little's sister tooth or where I punched a patient after he grabbed my ass.... hahahahahahaha.... but I have to say... the first mentioned was really an accident, and she did kick first.... and the second was selfdefense and for selfpreservation....

hmmmmmmm..... I do have the tendency to laugh at other people's misfortune, of falling over their own feet or some other clumsy happening and I also find it embarassing but hillarious if I am the one doing the tumbles. Some people will state that cruel - first find out if there isnt any permanent damage before you laugh. Yeah... I do laugh at "stupidity" or "clumsiness".... that is probably cruel in a way.

hmmmm..... some people say they need to "feel" ala "hurt" to feel alive.... hehehehehe... when I am at such a place in my life... I eat.... probably why I gained 30kg over the last 4 years. ;-) 

Bottomline.... it fascinates me - some people's attitude about pain and inflicting pain. Examples:

No. 1:
Male friend x: "How I miss school.... things were so easy.... you can get rid of your frustrations, by picking a good fight, and there is nothing like the feeling of a nose cracking under your knuckles!"

(*HORROR*) No, thank you, I cant think of anything worse!

No. 2:
Female friend x: " Dont touch my shoulder" (*Why not?*) Shows me fine cuts made by a razer - by HERSELF!!!

(*CONFUSION*)

No. 3:
In-Law asking little nephew: "Did you know that a match can burn twice?"
He proceded to light the match, while the boy looks to see this wonder, then he blows out the match, and presses the hot cole against the boys hand..... (SECOND BURN)

(*DISGUST*)

No. 4:
I actually love removing stuff from skin, like stitches, thorns, pimples, ............ !!!!!!! (ME? MYSELF?)

(*FASCINATION WITH FIXING - NOT WITH THE PAIN THOUGH*)

Pain? What a thought? Where does it fit in with the rest, like LOVE, SADNESS, PASSION, JOY.......

Can you live with my pain? Can I live with your pain? Without trying to move it, or hide it, or deny it?

I said I dont like pain....... maybe this needs more contemplating.

CARPE DIEM!! Ouch this is going to be painful!

No comments:

Post a Comment