Tuesday 2 August 2011

"POP" goes the weasel.....

I can do nothing but giggle. One is so proud if you manage to control your emotions and stay cool, calm and collected in the face of challenges.... uhmmmmm ....... Pressure tends to take its toll and "POP" went this weasel...

I am all giggly about it like a little girl, but also a bit disappointed that my calm mask evaporated into at first animated suprise at the response I was getting, then quick contemplation on how am I suppose to react, which is interupted with "POP".... the unexpected counter reaction.

The adrenaline is pumping a bit so there is no guilt, no tears... nothing... actually I feel like a justified weasel.

People dont expect hefty counter reactions from me for some reason, which adds to the efficiency of the "POP"... People are so suprised, they most of the times "forget" to counter act, or the counter reaction is a bit deflated.

Well this weasel is not managing emotions today..... who wants to live through a "POP"!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment